I’m super excited to tell you I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! *yay* I’m literally over the moon, singing, jumping, smiling to all the grumpy people on the bus who definitely think there must be something wrong with me 😉
Before I’ll go any further though, I’d like to mention the lovely person who nominated me- thank you, Aqy, from the bottom of my heart- you made my day!
As some of you already know, Aqy has this amazing blog called Skinny Decxf Latte (I hate how desperately my spell-check wants to make it ‘decaf’, lol!) which you should by all means check out if you haven’t done it yet. I love all the amazing looks she pulls off like no other, with Teddy Girl being my all time favourite. Aqy’s blog as well as her social media channels are a great source of inspiration, love them to bits!
Here are the rules of the competition:
- Make sure to thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least five blogs of your choice.
- Link the nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
The bloggers I nominate are:
Joy, My Traveling Joys -for combining both informative content and great sense of humour while taking us on the journey to explore this beautiful world
Tania, The London Thing -for sharing all the cool things London has to offer, for being super creative and inspirational
Catie, Diary of an Imperfect Mum -for explaining this world with incredible wisdom and for all the bitter-sweet stories Catie tells with a smile in each of her moving and truly heart-warming posts
Kiara, Kiara Hawkins -for all her amazing city guides, for spoiling us with photographs of ridiculously beautiful cakes and reminding that life is as beautiful as we let it be
Laura, Laura Living Life -for letting us discover the world of makeup and beauty with her detailed and reliable reviews. Mums will love her parenting posts too!
7 facts about myself
It was a bit of a challenge to come up with things you wouldn’t know about me by now so, although there are probably some more important facts about me, I’ll did my best not to bore you to death 😉 There we go:
- I’m 166cm (a bit above 5’5” ) tall. In school I was always one of the tallest girls in the class which used to bother me a lot. Now I wish I was taller 😉
- My eyes are dark blue. In fact, they are so dark that people often ask if I’m wearing contact lenses! Well, I do wear contacts but the only reason is without them, I’m blind as a bat!
- I always have coffee and fruit for breakfast, no matter what!
- My feet are so narrow that whenever I try on shoes in a shop, 90% of them seem so wide that I can’t take a single step without loosing one! The other 10% are trainers.
- Being 13 I spent a year in a catholic boarding school… against my parents’ will. A year later I ended up with a massive tomahawk on my head (guess what- against my parents’ will :D)!
- The things I always have in my bag are: my purse, mobile, sunglasses, umbrella, lip balm, face powder, comb, tube map, headphones, too many old receipts, a bottle of still water, book or magazine if there’s a longer journey ahead… I usually wish I had tissues, too!
- I’m completely fed up with Plans B. I’ve got an impression that my entire life has been all about Plans B and it took me a while to figure out that the only plan worth-having is Plan A. Naive? Maybe. But I’d rather fail at something I love than succeed at something I hate. Amen!
Hope you didn’t fall asleep, hahaha 😉 Have a good one x